Skip to main content

Style Spotlight: Holiday Pajamas!!!

The Holiday season is upon us readers!!!

There are so many great traditions that get to happen this time of year! For my family, it has always been a tradition to open one present on Christmas Eve after our huge Italian feast. Every year that gift is a matching pair of pajamas that we then all wear on Christmas morning.


In the morning we wake up early and pop some champagne (of course) and begin baking our traditional egg bake so it is done when we are finished opening presents! It is so special that we continue on our holiday traditions as we watch our families grow not to mention, it is ALWAYS so fun!



Now, lets get into where you can get pajamas for your families!!

With 26 different prints, there is sure to be one that strikes your fancy!!

Make & Model - Thermal PJ's




OMG- even the family dog can join in on the matching fun!!



Happy Holiday Pajama shopping everyone! I know that I have enjoyed looking around this year for the perfect pair, hope you can find yours too!


Until next time fashion friends!

XO-
Cor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday- Best Dresses to Wear to a Summer Wedding

Wedding season is upon us and if your like me, you have just started going to all the weddings of the season! My inspiration for this post came from  Elle Magazine . They did an amazing article on the best looks to wear to a wedding and it got me thinking about wanting to give my readers some tips and highlight a few looks for these special days. Weddings are a lot of fun to go to and you always want to look your best for when you are seeing your friends and family! Here are a few rules to get you started: 1) No cream or white-- Please do not be that one person all the others are giving dirty looks to because you wore an all white look to a wedding. I think having cream or white come through in your look in some way is totally great, especially in these summer months. However, just don't have your entire dress be white. I have seen this done before and its not well received. 2) Pay attention to what the invitation says the attire will be-- If the invitation says blac...

Oscars- 2015 edition

Readers and friends, It's finally the Oscars!! It is one of my most favorite times of year. I usually have a large gathering with my best friends and family and this year was no exception. We had apps, and champagne and truly celebrated the films, fashion and everything that is Hollywood. With that, lets get into the best dressed of the evening!! Lupita Nyong'o seen here in a custom pearl Calvin Klein gown. I will tell you, I was so curious how she was going to out do her last years look , but this is so beautiful in a totally different kind of way. I adore her and am obsessed with the pearls and the peak a boo cut outs that is this dress. Way to go Lupita! OMG Julienne Moore!! She is seen here in custom Channel and looks beyond gorgeous. This dress on screen looked absolutely incredible, yet I feel it didn't photograph as well. After wearing Givenchy all season, she choose to switch it up tonight which I was so happy about. I absolutely love this look and wi...

corBridal Special Series: The Wedding

Readers, Let me start by painting you a little picture. That moment you dream of as a little girl. That moment when you know you meet the right person your heart wants to love forever. That moment you dream of throughout an entire year of planning. The moment you walk down that aisle and marry the person of your dreams. Well, this all happened,  corBridal finally happened! My fantasy turned reality and it truly was the most magical, fun, day of my entire life to date. This time last month, we were basking in the glory of wedded bliss, living in those precious moments and preparing for a magical honeymoon to Hawaii! It was truly such a beautiful time in our lives! Now, there were a few pieces of advice that every married person before me mentioned and they were totally right. One, that it was the happiest day of their entire life and two, the day will be a complete blur and go so fast. I have bits and pieces of moments and photos to pinch myself that it actually was real. I some...