Skip to main content

Series: Fashion Review- Top 5 looks from the 2016 Billboard Music Awards

Hi readers!

Happy Sunday! I always feel the  blues on Sunday nights. Of course, the blues are less obvious when there is an awards show on! I was super excited tonight knowing I got to review my favorite looks at the Billboard Music Awards. Lets get straight into it, my top 5 best of the evening and top worst of the evening!

First up, Mila Kunis!!! When I saw this look on social media, I immediately became obsessed with this Zuhair Murad dress! She looks stunning! Slay girl, slay!



Next up, Gwen Stefani is killing it tonight! This sheer, nude look is everywhere right now. What do you think of it? I am obsessed with it and wish I had some where to wear a look like this to.. LOL


Well hello Ciara! Engagement looks amazing on you! She looks incredible in this chair link dress!!!


Demi Lovato rocking the pant suit. She looks confident, and beautiful. I also love her hair cut! YESSSS!


Lastly, Lucy Hail coming from no where and wearing this beautiful lace top and skirt combo also by Zuhair Murad. Those Giuseppe Zanotti heels have been EVERYWHERE lately. What do you guys think? Do you like the look of that heel? If you don't- sorry, it's going to be everywhere for a while!



My worst of the evening, unfortunately goes to Britney Spears.. YIKES. Yikes, Yikes. The tanning spray, the bodysuit with the train. The lip synching..  I can't, AWFUL.



Sorry, one more because I couldn't help myself. Introducing, bull fighter extraordinaire KE$HA! I know this woman has been through a lot lately.. but eeep! The only thing I am some what ok with is her shoes.. !@(!*&$(^@#*!@)


That wraps up this years coverage of the Billboard Music Awards! Who was your favorite? Sound off below!

Until next time readers, 

Xo-
Cor

Images from People.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wedding Wednesday- Best Dresses to Wear to a Summer Wedding

Wedding season is upon us and if your like me, you have just started going to all the weddings of the season! My inspiration for this post came from  Elle Magazine . They did an amazing article on the best looks to wear to a wedding and it got me thinking about wanting to give my readers some tips and highlight a few looks for these special days. Weddings are a lot of fun to go to and you always want to look your best for when you are seeing your friends and family! Here are a few rules to get you started: 1) No cream or white-- Please do not be that one person all the others are giving dirty looks to because you wore an all white look to a wedding. I think having cream or white come through in your look in some way is totally great, especially in these summer months. However, just don't have your entire dress be white. I have seen this done before and its not well received. 2) Pay attention to what the invitation says the attire will be-- If the invitation says blac...

Oscars- 2015 edition

Readers and friends, It's finally the Oscars!! It is one of my most favorite times of year. I usually have a large gathering with my best friends and family and this year was no exception. We had apps, and champagne and truly celebrated the films, fashion and everything that is Hollywood. With that, lets get into the best dressed of the evening!! Lupita Nyong'o seen here in a custom pearl Calvin Klein gown. I will tell you, I was so curious how she was going to out do her last years look , but this is so beautiful in a totally different kind of way. I adore her and am obsessed with the pearls and the peak a boo cut outs that is this dress. Way to go Lupita! OMG Julienne Moore!! She is seen here in custom Channel and looks beyond gorgeous. This dress on screen looked absolutely incredible, yet I feel it didn't photograph as well. After wearing Givenchy all season, she choose to switch it up tonight which I was so happy about. I absolutely love this look and wi...

corBridal Special Series: The Wedding

Readers, Let me start by painting you a little picture. That moment you dream of as a little girl. That moment when you know you meet the right person your heart wants to love forever. That moment you dream of throughout an entire year of planning. The moment you walk down that aisle and marry the person of your dreams. Well, this all happened,  corBridal finally happened! My fantasy turned reality and it truly was the most magical, fun, day of my entire life to date. This time last month, we were basking in the glory of wedded bliss, living in those precious moments and preparing for a magical honeymoon to Hawaii! It was truly such a beautiful time in our lives! Now, there were a few pieces of advice that every married person before me mentioned and they were totally right. One, that it was the happiest day of their entire life and two, the day will be a complete blur and go so fast. I have bits and pieces of moments and photos to pinch myself that it actually was real. I some...